Four for four in the resume interest but need me to relocate department. I double checked with Liza last night about moving and got what I took to be the final hard NO. I did write back to one of the jobs that really looked good and asked if it could be done from here but no response. I’m not holding my breath.
There has been a sticky development at the current gig: they are mentioning another territory thrown in the mix and I am getting to the point that even if they offered some life changing money it wouldn’t be worth it. I am going some career related soul searching at the moment. My occupation is quickly becoming my preoccupation.